Search This Blog

Thursday 31 December 2015

BACK AND BETTER!!!



Yes you read it right. Ztualy is back and better. I was going to just type this manuscript I wrote a couple of months back (either early this year or late last year)and post it and let everybody know we are back to blogging but I thought of using my story to inspire people that might have faced similar challenge like me(by challenge I mean relegating your blog to the background).

Special thanks to @ofilispeaks,reading his writings...is all the inspiration needed,check him out at www.ofilispeaks.com .I have decided not to limit this blog to beauty and make up as I originally started but to expand its content to anything that adds value to my readership(I like the sound of that*winks*);fashion,designs,beauty,lifestyle,DIY tips,my opinion on topical issues...name it;so if anything is worth lending my voice I will sure get it down here.I also decided to write at least every forthnight(let me start at this pace...).

With this I will say 2015 was an amazing year(yes was...am already living out my 2016 in d realms of the spirit)#Thanksgiving#Evergrateful#Fulfilled2015#Triumphantyear#Ztualy'sblog#Blogger#Blogmaniac#xoxo!

2 comments: